Friday 27 November 2015

Week Beginning 23rd November

Below is the line up for my self initiated collection. I believe I have created a collection of prints that has the right amount of experimentation and variation. There was a sixth design (seen in the bottom line up) but on review I felt it wasn't as strong as the others designs especially when put into context, it really stood out.


Design Collection

Including the 6th design


I've designed this collection of prints for interiors, particularly for wallpaper and cushions. This combination of products is one that a lot of leading designers such as Rebecca Atwood and Timorous Beasties produce. The visualisations below show the 'inky' design in context, I especially like the wallpaper visualisation because it looks realistic.


Having 4 weeks to complete each project has been challenging but it has also pushed me to develop my ideas and almost reach a resolve at every 4 week stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment