Friday 29 April 2016

Context

I've aimed to produce a diverse collection of feature designs for interior that appeal to those buyers who are looking for a print that could stand-alone in a room. I have also created complimentary designs to co-ordinate with the feature designs because I've learnt the importance of creating a varied collection.

By conducting market research at different levels, I have found that there is a demand for this style of painterly florals. BHS, Zara, John Lewis and Matalan are a few of the high street stores that feature this trend.


I have developed my designs for a range of home wares because I wanted to create collections that could be easily translated into different rooms and products.



 

I wanted to push myself to try and contextualise my designs in new ways, once I started to visualise my designs on tableware I researched into how I could create physical samples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment